|
|
|
|
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
|
|
Pasir Ris Park Conclusion :D
|
Hey youth, I am going to say about the conclusion of the picnic at Pasir Ris Park. The games we have all enjoy and play like crazy. But there is a conclusion to play this game. The conclusion is, on Sunday, the winner have to serve the loser. JOKING! :D Come to think of it, winner always gain something nice, something good and they always have the proud-ness. I want the winner to serve the loser because I want the winner to learn what humble is and always remember that Christ is our heavenly god and he is our creator and he is so great therefore he is down to earth to be so humble to serve us. So, we must learn to be a child-like of Christ.
by huiying
|
|
|
2:29 PM
|
|
==================================================================================
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|