Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket Monday, April 5, 2010


New Cool Song to Share


Hi, it is been awhile I am not present in the youth, however my heart is still in the youth. Just wanna to share some chinese christian music that i bought from taiwan. It is called "你愛不失敗 You Love Never Fail by Joshua Band Taiwan". It is quite a modern rock music, hope you all like it. The youtube shown the english version.

To download the chinese Version: click here

The lyrics:
不能使我隔絕
就算我試著逃開
你愛不失敗
我知我仍會犯錯 但
你憐憫每個早晨都更新
你愛不失敗

你的信實永遠堅定
你愛永不止息
雖一宿會有哭泣
但早晨必然歡欣
當暴風雨來臨
我的心不會畏懼
轉載來自 魔鏡歌詞網
因為我知道你愛我
你愛不失敗

當風增強 浪高過我身 但
我卻不是獨自面對風雨
因你愛不失敗
對岸離我太遙遠
我以為無法去到另一邊
但你愛不失敗

你使萬事 都為我互相效力

VERSE:
Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails

I know I still make mistakes
But You have new mercies for me everyday
Your love never fails

CHORUS:
You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There maybe pain in the night but joy comes in the morning

And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
Your love never fails

VERSE 2:
The wind is strong and the water's deep
But I'm not alone in these open seas
Cause Your love never fails

The chasm is far too wide
I never thought I'd reach the other side
But Your love never fails

BRIDGE:
You make, all things, work together for my good.

2:40 AM
==================================================================================
 

 

Photobucket
 Photobucket  




Photobucket
 


Photobucket
     
Photobucket
Photobucket
     
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
     
 

jiadongyouth@blogspot
on Facebook




Photobucket



Photobucket

 




 


Photobucket OUR FRIENDS
Photobucket OUR ADD-ONS Photobucket ABOUT THIS SITE


Stream of Praise

--------------------------------------------------------
Chinese Bible Reading
--------------------------------------------------------
Katong Presbyterian Church
--------------------------------------------------------
Daily Christian News
--------------------------------------------------------
Youth Resources
--------------------------------------------------------

 
Youth Roster

---------------------------------------------------------------
Youth Shuttlefly Photo Album
---------------------------------------------------------------
Youth Music Ministry
---------------------------------------------------------------
Youth Videos
---------------------------------------------------------------
Youth Birthday Calender
---------------------------------------------------------------
Youth Facebook
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
Created Since October 2008

Designed and Managed by
Chin Seng & Joshua

42 Joo Chiat Lane (Eunos Mrt)
Time: 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Venue: 2nd floor Conference Room

© 09/10 Katong Presbyterian Church Chinese Youth Fellowship