Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket Saturday, January 2, 2010


New Year Message 2010


New Year Message 2010

Dear Youth

Glory is to God for blessing us all these years in His abundant love and grace.

Last year had been a bad year for most of us.  Some cried. Some gave up. Some don’t bother. Some lost. Some tried. And some stayed on and persevered!

Years after years, I have seen you guys growing mentality and spiritually mature.  Taking the lead to participate in God’s work, spreading the good news, such as missionary trips in Seri Alam, Youth Drama and Christmas party.

Therefore in this new year, may I challenge you to be leaders in His work despite your heavy academic or work life. That your life is full of beautiful colours in Him. Never be the lost sheep.  Whatever the ups and downs, we shall walk together in faith and grow together as one.  And we will have fun, joy and peace in His grace.

In His Love

Wilis

“ I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith"

2 Timothy 4: 7

1:23 AM
==================================================================================
 

 

Photobucket
 Photobucket  




Photobucket
 


Photobucket
     
Photobucket
Photobucket
     
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
     
 

jiadongyouth@blogspot
on Facebook




Photobucket



Photobucket

 




 


Photobucket OUR FRIENDS
Photobucket OUR ADD-ONS Photobucket ABOUT THIS SITE


Stream of Praise

--------------------------------------------------------
Chinese Bible Reading
--------------------------------------------------------
Katong Presbyterian Church
--------------------------------------------------------
Daily Christian News
--------------------------------------------------------
Youth Resources
--------------------------------------------------------

 
Youth Roster

---------------------------------------------------------------
Youth Shuttlefly Photo Album
---------------------------------------------------------------
Youth Music Ministry
---------------------------------------------------------------
Youth Videos
---------------------------------------------------------------
Youth Birthday Calender
---------------------------------------------------------------
Youth Facebook
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
Created Since October 2008

Designed and Managed by
Chin Seng & Joshua

42 Joo Chiat Lane (Eunos Mrt)
Time: 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Venue: 2nd floor Conference Room

© 09/10 Katong Presbyterian Church Chinese Youth Fellowship